[How to make preserved egg and lean meat porridge]_ preserved egg and lean meat porridge _ how to do _ how to do
Many people can’t make the taste they want when making preserved egg and lean meat porridge, but they find that the taste they make is not good, but it is difficult to import.
In fact, the skinny egg and lean meat porridge is like this because everyone didn’t choose the correct ingredients. Generally, rice and pork should be prepared, preferably pork tenderloin, preserved eggs and ginger cubes. Ginger is added to remove odor.
Ingredients 150 grams of rice, 100 grams of pork or beef tenderloin, 2 preserved eggs, 1 small piece of ginger, 1 chive root, 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil 3 ml, 1 teaspoon of salt 5 grams, 2 liters of water Method 1, wash the rice clean, Put in water, pour in sesame oil, stir well and set aside, soak for 30 minutes.
Ginger is peeled and cut into filaments, chopped chives.
Cut the brown eggs into small pieces.
2. Cut the meat into pieces first, then shred, and finally cut into small particles.
Put in a bowl, add 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) of salt, stir well and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Pour water into the pot. After the high heat is boiled, pour the meat into the boil for a while. When there is foam on the water surface, use a spoon to completely skim, then pour in half of the preserved egg pieces, and then pour in the ginger.After 2 minutes, pour the soaked rice into a low heat and cook for 40 minutes. During the period, stir with a spoon in the same direction every 5 minutes to prevent the eggs from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
4. At the end, pour the remaining half of the preserved eggs into it and cook for another 10 minutes. Add the remaining salt and chopped chives before drinking.
Tip # 1, preserved eggs and lean meat porridge, thick and delicious.
In the production process, the steps of scalding and removing fishy fish are very important, otherwise the meat will continue to be cooked after the porridge is cooked, and the taste will not be ideal.
This porridge is usually made with lean pork. I tried it a few times with the beef tenderloin the same way and it tastes very good.
2. There are many ways to cut the eggs. You can use wet cotton thread to cut, or you can apply a small amount of oil to the knife and cut. It is a very good method.
3. After the rice is soaked with water and sesame oil, it is used for cooking porridge. When cooked, the rice grains are more likely to bloom and the consistency of the porridge is better.
4. Pour into the preserved eggs in two portions. The first time you add the preserved eggs early is to boil the preserved eggs, so that the flavor of the preserved eggs penetrates into the porridge.Without a trace.
Pour in the other half of the eggs 10 minutes before leaving the pan to enhance the taste of the porridge.